Thursday, January 3, 2013

How makeup lips with beautiful colors

Some makeup tips for lips look perfect and the color you want.

 

How I make up lips

Often women buy makeup lipstick because they loved the color they saw either in a store, a supermarket, they liked it so much that I bought from a catalog.


But to their surprise when they noticed that the color makeover that obtained on the lips is not what you wanted on your lips. Now I'll show you how to do to get that lip color to make it as you wish. They buy a red lipstick but is a different red, this is because the pigmentation of each person is different, ie could have three women using the same color lipstick and all could be of a color different.

How to get the color of lipstick you want

pink lips, beautiful lips, lipstick, lip tricks pintural, as I paint my lips, lipstick make me last long, as I make the lipstick last me many hours, make the makeup last me

 

So that when you paint your lips are very happy for winning this cute color they want for your lips, you have to do is apply some clear makeup used on the cheeks to neutralize the color and make the application in lip look the same as seen in its case.

   

Interesting Articles:  
How to remove fruit stains on clothing
Natural remedies and home to cure gastritis
How to lose weight 3 pounds in a week
Mask unruly hair and fluffly
Buy life insurance
How to be popular at school
Great ideas for decorating small living rooms
Pretty party makeup: ideas
Natural Remedies to control, eliminate and treat acne
Mask to prevent and remove pimples
How to have many friends
How to decorate my bathroom
What are symptoms of asthma

 

1 comment:

  1. The Way Of Your article presentation is very effective And very easy to understand about the process..thank you keep update with your blogs..
    best beauty parlour in hyderabad for bridal makeup
    best bridal makeup in hyderabad
    Best Bridal Makeup Artist in Hyderabad

    ReplyDelete