Thursday, March 28, 2013

Housekeeping in our guys room: Ideas & Tips



how to organize room bedroom - tips for kids order their bedroom room - How can I organize my stuff things in the room - how tidy my room bedroom  -how I teach my kids to sort and organize their dorm room, bedrooms tidy and with good organization
Most guys are messy and have all your belongings here and there, things on the floor, in bed and everywhere, we as parents should teach and be odenados and give them tasks to learn to be organized and clean.
One of the tasks that must be given to the children is to clean, sort and organize their bedroom, so they gradually get used and out to have the bedroom clean is a must.


 

How to teach our children to be neat and organized


how to organize room bedroom - How can I organize my stuff things in the room - how tidy my room bedroom ,tips for kids order their bedroom room - how I teach my kids to sort and organize their dorm room, bedrooms tidy and with good organization
The order, cleanliness and hygiene are taught to the children in the house, should be the parents who take the initiative to teach their children to make the bed, pick up their toys and other personal items, then you as his mother or father come one day and tell your son or daughter today I'll teach you to make the bed, and when I have taught you say, from now on, that will be your task, you must make the bed every day to your bedroom is neat and clean. And the same thing you do with teaching to raise their toys, shoes and clothes.
If you want your child to be ordered through your things and always keep your room clean, make his o her bed and other things in your bedroom, you must show you how to do it. But to teach your children, you must lead by example, and you must have your bedroom in order and other parts of the house.

 

Helping our children to have their bedroom tidy

  • Buy functional furniture to facilitate the task and our children to be sorted. With functional furniture I mean that when you buy a bed, buy a need to have drawers and deposits so you can store, toys, books and others.
  • Add a couple of shelves on the walls of his bedroom, so they can use as decorative toys, then you are done using them.
  • Furniture to place shoes are essential, especially if our children have many walls of shoes, otherwise it is almost impossible that your shoes are ordered.
  • The cabinets are preferable to have enough deposits, rather than on and it takes, I say this because it happens that when we buy a closet, always think that is too big for our kids and it turns out we were wrong.
How can I organize my stuff things in the room - how to organize room bedroom - tips for kids order their bedroom room - how I teach my kids to sort and organize their dorm room, bedrooms tidy and with good organization

Interesting Articles:
Tips to keeping a bedroom tidy and clean 
Ways of investment and double the money legally 
Profitable ways to invest and make money 
Colors to paint and decorate a teen room for guys
Colors to paint and decorate girls bedrooms
Cute ways to make the bed with style and elegance
Tips and Ideas to decorate walls with posters in the bedroom
Cute decoration for a pool party
Ideas for organizing my bedroom
How to paint a children´s room
Ideas to decorate and organize the master bedroom
Great ideas for decorating a small living room
Ideas for organizing my bedroom
Nice house plans with two dormitories
Nice flat apartment for singles