Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Simple sentences in spanish to learn easy

Simple sentences in spanish
Simple sentences in Spanish and their translation in English to learn today. Spanish is an easy language, we leave you some sentences that you can learn if you are interested in the Spanish language. It is not necessary that you learn many sentences in a single day, you can learn 2 or 3 sentences daily and you will progress in learning the Spanish language.
The secret is to learn Spanish the smart way is start with the most common Spanish phrases and expressions and build from there.

Spanish phrases and expressions you can learn today

Hola, ni nombre es Luis.
Hi, mi name is Luis.

¿De dónde eres?
Where are you from?.

Hola. ¿Cómo estás?
Hi, How are you?

Hoy hace un buen clima.
Today is a good weather.

Voy para mi trabajo.
I'm going for my work.

Regresaré pronto.
I'll be back soon.

Me gusta hablar contigo.
I like talking to you.

Eres una persona simpática.
You are a nice person.

Puedes darme tu número de teléfono.
Can you give me your phone number.

Te llamo en la noche.
I call you at night.

Me gusta estar contigo.
I like stay with you.

¿Quieres ser mi amigo?
Do you want to be my friend.
 
Me gusta ir al parque. 
I like to go to the park.
 
Quiero ver una película, ¿Vienes conmigo?. I want to see a movie, you come with me?.
 
¿Puedo ir a visitarte este fin de semana?
Can I go visit you this weekend?


Hoy es mi cumpleaños, ven a mi casa estará divertido.

Today is my birthday, come to my house it will be fun.


Necesito un empleo rápido, no tengo dinero.
I need a quick job, I have no money.


The best way to learn another language is by talking to people who speak that language.
Learning sentence after sentence, you’ll feel one step closer to fluency. Then, to lock the knowledge in, use the Spanish sentences you learned in real conversations. So, why not make the first step towards learning Spanish today? Let’s go over some common sentences in Spanish you can learn right now. These are just a fraction of the phrases spoken by native Spanish speakers you can listen to on Mondly, our high rated language learning app loved by millions of people around the world.

In the Spanish language, sentences carry a question mark at
the beginning and at the end of the sentence. Don't forget to put both signs when it comes to asking a written question.



These are just a fraction of the phrases spoken by native Spanish speakers you can learn. If you want learn more new words or sentences in Spanish, please leave us a comment.

Sentences in spanish
nmbers in spanish 1 to 10
Open signs
Ways to make money online

No comments:

Post a Comment