Thursday, September 19, 2013

Working lower abs

Working lower abs



working abs, abs, how to work my abs, how to work my lower abs, how to work my abs easy, how to make my stomach flat, how to mark my abs, how to marking my abs, how to work my abs at home, how to get abs at home crunches 
 
If you want  work out your lower abs you been like 100 sit ups a day proper sit ups and and follow some tips that will help a lot with your abs.



How to work on your abs

These tips are basically for people if trying to work on your stomach, so can have flat abs, I show some ways to work and lower abs. If you follow to the letter all the tips in no time you will feel very comfortable with your abs.
-  On the ground sit on a pillow so your tail bone won’t hurt, and put your toes under the edge of your bed to keep you down. Make  10-15 sit ups/crunches but do them really slow.
Make 200 sit ups on a roman chair.  After a month doing this routine you will notice how your abs looks much nicer

>  
Interesting Articles:
Mark arm muscles triceps and biceps 
2 kilos 1 week fat lose diet 
Best exercises to lose weight fast 
Lifting exercises to strengthen and reaffirm the boobies-chest 
Best exercises for a small waist 
Reduce waist size  
Cute hairstyles for teen boys 
Pretty hairstyles for girls 
Natural Remedies to control, eliminate and treat acne 
Tips so you can tan naturally and fast 
Decoration green for bedroom 
Great ideas for decorating a small living room